Earlier this year, the API Academy, in conjunction with the site relaunch and the new certification program, planned on a twelve city World Tour for API Academy Workshops – timing four of them to be run in conjunction with APIdays. We had industry leaders lined up to travel the world to talk about best practices around API design, strategy, security, and governance.
Ahh….the best laid plans was no match for what faced the world (and yes, we’re still facing). The World Tour is delayed until 2021 – but we WILL be in a city near you, so we look forward to chatting in person once again.
As an alternative, we’re announcing the Virtual API Academy Workshop. A shortened version of the ones planned, it will have industry experts discuss API strategy and design, microservices, and API testing/monitoring. The actual agenda is below for a 2.5 hour Workshop (and we will be following the time very tightly). This first Workshop is North America-based – an EMEA and APAC Virtual Workshop is being planned for early Fall.
- Intro to API Academy, and the new API Academy Certification Program
- API Strategy: Organizational alignment including agile execution, mapping API business requirements on top of necessary infrastructure capabilities
- API Design: REST/CRUD v GraphQL
- Microservices and Service Mesh
- API Testing & Continuous Monitoring
Just follow this link to sign-up – we look forward to seeing you online!